|Payment Options||Upfront & Payment Plans|
|Delivery||Online & Correspondence|
A useful foundation course for people working in the education industry - not just classroom teaching and not just mainstream education. This course is designed to push the boundaries and expand your perspective on the education industries and opportunities for work in such industries.With an emphasis on hands-on, experiential learning, this course is valid for any of the following scenarios:
The course consists of the following six modules:
CLASSROOM DELIVERY SKILLS BWR006
The course contains eight lessons:
1. Interpersonal Communication in Education
2. Listening Skills
3. Understanding Motivation
4. Motivational Factors
5. Applying Motivation to Education
6. Stress Management
7. Conflict Management
8. Mediation and Negotiation
COURSE WRITING BGN107
There are 8 lessons in this module as follows:
1. Bases for Education
2. Course Writing Methodologies
3. Level of Study
4. Curriculum Documentation
5. Course Materials
6. Course Material Creation
7. Reviewing and Updating Courses
8. Recognition and Accreditation
9. Application and Implementation.
DELIVERING DISTANCE EDUCATION BGN108
There are nine lessons in this module as follows:
1. Scope and Nature of Distance Education –how it is different
2. Getting the student started
3. Supporting Students
4. Real Time Support
5. Managing Resources
7. Student Administration
8. Communication Skills
9. Supporting Graduates
EDUCATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY BPS105
There are eight lessons in this module as follows:
1. Introduction –Development & Learning Theory
2. Behavioural Learning
3. Information Processing
4. Memory Retention & Loss
5. Individual Needs
6 Constructivist Learning
DEVELOPMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY BPS210
There are ten lessons in this module as follows:
1. Theoretical Approaches and Key Concepts
2. Early Childhood – Cognitive & Social Development in the First 6 Years
3. Middle Childhood – Cognitive, Moral & Social Development in the Primary School Years
4. Challenges of Middle Childhood
5. Adolescence – Cognitive, Moral & Social Development
6. Challenges of Adolescence
7. Adulthood - Cognitive and Psychosocial Development in Early and Middle Adulthood
8. Challenges of Adulthood
9. Late Adulthood - Cognitive and Psychosocial Changes in the Elderly
10. Challenges of Late Adulthood
There are 3 lessons in this module, each requiring the student to complete a problem-based learning project:
1. Workplace Tools, Equipment and Materials - Identifying and describing the operation of tools and equipment used in the workplace; routine maintenance of tools and equipment; identifying and comparing materials used in the workplace; using different materials to perform workplace tasks.
2. Workplace Skills - Determining key practical skills in the workplace; identifying and comparing commonly-performed workplace tasks; determining acceptable standards for workplace tasks; implementing techniques for improving workplace efficiency.
3. Workplace Safety - Identifying health and safety risks in the workplace; complying with industry OH&S standards; developing safety guidelines for handling dangerous items.
For more information about this course, please request your free course information pack today.
We live in a society where the pressures of daily living are high with financial expenses, personal and work commitments, and mortgage and rental obligations. Then there are the unexpected life challenges that also get thrown our way. With this in mind the thought of taking on study can be daunting for most people. Here at Learning Cloud we understand that life doesn’t run in a straight line it has many ups and downs.
As an enrolled student at Learning Cloud, you are entitled to access a variety of non-academic support services from the Student Services Unit. These supports are designed to walk beside you throughout your studies they will assist you in life’s ups and downs to provide you the best opportunity to successfully complete your chosen course.
STUDENT SERVICES PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
Want more information about financial and student support? Fill out the enquiry form to the right and a study consultant will contact you with the details you need.
How will this course advance my career?
Learning Cloud programs have been developed in response to industry demand and are specifically designed to equip graduates with work-ready skills. Each participant will be trained and assessed in theory and in practical tasks and Real-world exercises are used throughout the program.
Studies prove, time and again, that college-educated workers earn more than those with only a high school qualification. College graduates often enjoy additional benefits, including greater job opportunities and promotions. Though the proof for greater earning potential exists, some might wonder whether the cost of the education warrants the overall expense in the long run.
College Graduate vs. Non-Graduate Earnings
The National Centre for Education Statistics (NCES) analyses employee earnings data biennially, according to education level. Findings indicate that workers with a qualification earn significantly more than those without. Since the mid-1980s, education has played a large part in potential wages, with bachelor's degree holders taking home an average of 66% more than those with only a high school diploma do. While college-educated workers' wages have increased over the past two decades, those with only a high school education have seen decreases in annual salaries in the same time period (nces.ed.gov).
How else will I benefit from studying with Learning Cloud?